The Annual Conference South offers
- Over 85 sessions led by seasoned educators and specialists included with conference registration.
- Solutions for English learners and students with disabilities.
- A 3-hour intensive workshop led by Dr. Rita Pierson centered on under-resourced learners (Dr. Ruby Payne’s book, Under-Resourced Learners: 8 Strategies to Boost Student Achievement, included).
- Session strands for middle school, high school and elementary school teachers and administrators.
- Sessions on content areas, Response to Intervention, PLCs, differentiated instruction, integrated technology, data analysis, classroom management, API/AYP strategies and more.
- Over 14 quality professional development hours – use Title I-V, PI and QEIA funds!
- College credit available.
- Over 4 hours of under-resourced learner and student engagement training from Dr. Robert Balfanz and Dr. Rita Pierson included with conference registration.
Free with Conference Registration
The following sessions (plus over 85 other sessions) are free with registration.